Monday, June 9, 2014

Extend Disk Partition Windows Server – Partition Software for Windows Server to Extend Disk Partition

"I have two partitions on my computer, but C drive is running out of disk space. So I want to increase the size of C drive. My computer is running Windows Server 2003 OS, the C drive is NTFS file system with 80GB total size and now 1GB available. Can you tell me how can I extend C drive in Windows Server 2003? Thanks for any help!"

                                                                                              -  Sherry from Canada

It is a common problem for Windows Server users to extend C drive when it is lacking of free disk space. You only need rely on third-party partition software to extend C drive.

Server Partition Software Download
When C drive is running out of disk space, when disk partition doesn’t have enough free disk space, you can download disk partition magic to resize disk partition without repartitioning the hard disk. Working as partition magic, disk partition magic can help you extend C drive, extend system partition, extend NTFS partition, extend FAT32 partition, shrink disk partition and move partition.
http://download.resize-c.com/resizer-server.zip





Step-by-step Guide to Extend C Drive Windows Server
Step1. Download, install and run disk partition magic. Right click a partition that has enough free disk space and choose "Resize/Move" option.
Step2. Move the arrow to shrink the selected partition, and then you can see some unallocated space.
Step3. You need to move the unallocated space close to C drive. Right click C drive and choose "Resize/Move" option.
Step4. Move the arrow to add the unallocated space to C drive. Then, you can click "Apply" button to extend C drive.
http://download.resize-c.com/resizer-server.zip





Resize NTFS Partition Windows Server
Disk partition magic can help resize NTFS partition no matter it is system partition or data partition. This partition software can work on all Windows Server OS including Windows Server 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 and more. No matter you want to extend system partition or data partition, you don’t need to reboot computer or reinstall system. The partition software is easy-to-use, so anybody can handle it to perform disk partition resizing even if he doesn’t have any experience or professional knowledge.

Related Cases
1. Hi! My Windows 2003 Server shows low disk space on C drive when I reboot my computer. Will it have any influence on my computer if I ignore this warning? Or is there any way that I can fix the low disk space problem on C drive Windows Server 2003? Please don’t ask me to delete or move data, because I don’t think it is useful. If you have any good idea, I will appreciate it very much.

2. There are C drive and D drive on my computer that is running Windows SBS 2003 OS. The C drive is system partition and there is little free disk space on this partition, so I want to resize disk partition to reallocate more space to C drive. Should I reinstall system and repartition hard disk if I want to reallocate more space to C drive? Is there any other way to extend C drive on SBS 2003 without reinstalling system and repartitioning hard disk?
http://download.resize-c.com/resizer-server.zip





See Also

No comments:

Post a Comment